Saturday 3 December 2011

The next 9 days...

Well I leave tomorrow to fly out to Tanzania via Europe. I begin what will be a 6 day climb on Tuesday and we leave to fly back on the 12th. That means that I'll be out the country or 2 shows but fear not! We have some stonkers in the bag!

This Monday catch Diesle and Big Narstie in the studio previewing their Go Nuts EP coming out Dec 19th with a huge After Hours session.

Then on the 12th we welcome back one of the most promising young MCs Merky Ace to the show as his Cathch Up EP is released! We will be showcasing tracks off that and also dropping an After Hours session with Merky alongside Family Tree crew mates MIK and Ego!

So you will be well looked after in my absence!

I want to thank everyone who has donated to our fund raising efforts. Please feel free to carry on giving and ANY amount is gratefully received. You can find more information on my climb as well as the donate link at this mini-site here: http:// loganclimbs.weebly.com

If you share the link around and help raise awareness of my climb I'd be hugely appreciated!

On my return I will be auctioning off some signed stuff and cool shit to help boost our total, currently standing on £9,300 as I write this. So look out for that.

Hope you guys are all well, and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment