Thursday 17 November 2011

Amazing news regarding the GrimeAwards!

I managed to pick up THREE awards in the Grime Forums own 'GrimeAwards' as voted for by the public!

With very tough competition in 'Best DJ', 'Best Radio Show', and new this year 'Best Set', I was overjoyed to find out that the public had voted me #1 in all 3 categories making it a clean sweep of all of the possible DJ awards!

I want to also thank the OGs who featured on Best Set with me, and Kiss for supporting me and my radio show! Special thanks to my producer Chris Blacklay for always ensuring the show strives to improve year on year.

And lastly I want to thank each and everyone of you who voted for me this year!

I have now won Best Radio and Best DJ 3 years running, and the new Best Set category was especially satisfying given the effort we put into recording sets at Kiss!

I want to also big up all of the other Grime DJs doing their thing and keeping the music big. And lastly I want to personally thank Lemon and of course Hij along with everyone at the Grime Forum website for their tireless work for the Grime scene!

Read all about the awards here: http://www.grimeforum.com/headline/logan-sama-sweeps-3-grime-awards

No comments:

Post a Comment