Friday 19 March 2010

Logan Sama x Vice Magazine - Mixtape coming soon

Basically I did a bunch of filming with Vice magazine along with many other underground music figures for a documentary they are putting together about pirate radio and how it will evolve into the new decade. As an accompaniment to the documentary they have asked me to compile a mixtape which will reflect the underground sound of Grime right now. I'm currently putting it together and it will be available to download on March 24th. There's going to be a launch night at the Old Blue Last where they will be premiering the Documentary which I will be DJing at as well on Thursday the 25th.

Look out for material from a host of names doing big things in the Grime scene such as - D Double E, OG'z, Ghetts, Bloodline, Jammer, Dot Rotten, Little Nasty and others.

Of course I will link you to it when it is online, so watch this space for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment